What’s your favourite French dish? As you bite into Bouef Eu Croute or Atlantic Salmon Confit, do you stop for a moment and wonder how it is done? Cooking may sound complicated but really, with a little help, you can unravel the mysteries in no time.
Saint Pierre is launching its new Cooking Class Program – Classes de Cuisines Au Saint Pierre. Limited to just five or six participants, the cooking class will be an exclusive event held from 10am to 12.30pm on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Gather a group of family members, friends or like-minded soul mates for an immersive, hands-on experience that culminates in a delicious lunch at the Chef’s Table. When you have picked up the skills, cook a meal to surprise your family, spouse or partner. Whether the occasion is a birthday, an anniversary or a festival, nothing quite conveys your love like a meal that you have personally prepared.
So sign up for Classes de Cuisines Au Saint Pierre. It’s so simple. Just come as you are. There is no need to bring anything. Ingredients, utensils and other cooking equipment will be provided. Participants arrive at 10am for a short briefing, recipe explanation and gathering of the necessary ingredients. Once you have the ingredients on the table, it’s time for hands-on cooking, under the watchful eye of the culinary team.
What will amaze you is that in just slightly over two hours, you will have prepared French dishes of your choosing. But wait, the best is yet to come.
Yes, the Cooking Class Program ends with lunch !
Prices depend on the theme of cooking class program and/or ingredients used. For participants of Cooking Class Program, lunch menu starts from $98++ per person, inclusive of a glass of wine.
You can even arrange for guests to join you for an intimate lunch affair at 50% off the price per participant!
Here are some examples of class themes: CLASSIC FRENCH
1. Summer Tomato Tartare, Fresh Basil Emulsion, Tuna A La Plancha
2. Atlantic Salmon Confit, Hollandaise Sauce, Tourned Potato, Wild Herbs
3. Classic Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Truffle, Chocolate Designs
FINE DINING AT HOME
1. Home Made Potato Blinis, Caviar, Traditional Condiment
2. Bouef En Croute, Black Truffle, And Foie Gras Sauce
3. Chocolate Soufflé
1. Quinoa, Avocado, Home Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil Dressing
2. Rack Of Lamb, Herb Crust, Gratin Dauphinois
3. Flourless Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Mustard
1. Scallop Mousse, 1000 Island Ice Cream, Lemon Oil Dust, Egg Confit
2. Low Temperature Chicken, Chicken Essence Emulsion, Sous Vide Vegetables
3. Cryo Sorbet, Sweet Espuma, Dehydrated Citrus Fruit
Also available are classes with themes such as Modern Vegetarian, Cooking with Kids, Home Entertainment, Family Dinners and Japan Simplified. Cooking classes can also be tailored to your personal preferences and requirements.
For enquires or reservation, please call 6438 0887 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please visit our website at www.saintpierre.com.sg or Facebook page www.facebook.com/saintpierrerestaurant for more information.
Photocredits : www.facebook.com/saintpierrerestaurant